Who Am I?
HI, I'm Richard Woodling. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am above all things a Christian. I am also an author, speaker and a Dan Kennedy certified info-copywriter. You will find information about my book on these pages along with a link to my copywriting webpage. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Subscribe To Blog Via Email
- 2015 Will Go Down As the Year of the Citizen Soldier
- Illness And Alternative Health Solutions
- Why You Should Almost Never Talk About Religion Or Politics
- How To Spot A Ponzi Scheme or Don’t Be Duped Into Allowing Strangers To Steal All Of Your Money
- Why Political Analyst Earl Hutchinson Is Wrong About Dr. Ben Carson
- Potential Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson Attacked By Actor Russell Brand, But Why?
- The Quickening
- Why Human Beings Are Not The Product Of Darwinian Evolution
- Extrasolar Planet Discoveries Produce Speculative Feeding Frenzy
- SEO Articles For Various Clients
- Marriage Licences The Real Truth
- What Is Reality – Prepare To Be Surprised
- Update: Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty Under Attack
- An Answer for Biblical Critics
- So, You Think You’ll Never Be Sued
- North Korea official: Trump is on a suicide missionThe ongoing war of words between the United States and North Korea saw several new fiery salvos Saturday, a day on which the US military, in a show of force, flew bombers in international airspace over waters east of North Korea.
- Presidential name-calling: What 'Little Marco' has to do with 'Rocket Man'"Little Marco" wasn't a despot. "Lyin' Ted" didn't have a missile program. "Crooked Hillary" wasn't trying to develop a hydrogen bomb.
- Opinion: Nuclear war isn't North Korea's only threatNorth Korea has launched 15 missiles in 22 tests in 2017.
- Where are the world's nuclear weapons?Nine nuclear-capable states exist in the world, but only eight of them -- all but North Korea -- are believed by experts to have weapons mature and developed enough to be readily incorporated into the arsenals of their armed forces.
- Puerto Rico officials describe 'apocalyptic' conditions after MariaDays after Hurricane Maria pounded the island of Puerto Rico, killing at least 10 people, authorities are starting to see firsthand the scope of devastation that left the US territory off the grid.
- 2 new quakes shake southern MexicoTwo more earthquakes shook southern Mexico on Saturday, further rattling a country still coming to grips with the devastation from stronger temblors earlier this month.
- Angela Merkel up for 4th termGerman voters are going to the polls to choose a government -- and a Chancellor -- for the next four years.
- People sprayed with 'noxious substance' near London shopping centerA number of people were injured after a group of males sprayed them with what appears to be "a noxious substance" near Stratford Shopping Centre in East London, London Metropolitan Police said Saturday night.
- Miss Turkey loses her crown over controversial tweetThe winner of Miss Turkey 2017 has denied making political comments after being stripped of her crown because of a tweet she sent in July.
- Theresa May is dragging Britain off a Brexit cliff edgeAgainst a plain background in a former school for paramilitary police, next to a church famous for denouncing Galileo's refutation of the idea that the sun moved around the Earth, British Prime Minister Theresa May gave a foreign policy speech Friday that revolved around divisions within her own Cabinet.
- Trump's rich Cabinet needs private jets. Don't we all?So the Trump administration says that Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price needs a private jet, as he is very busy.
- Why Facebook's about-face on Russia ads?On Thursday, Mark Zuckerberg popped up on Facebook Live. Just back from parental leave, he had lines under his eyes. He may not have been getting any sleep, but there were no signs of baby spit-up on his T-shirt, which perfectly matched the large couch in the background.
- With 'son of a b****' comments, Trump tried to divide NFL and its players
- What happens if Uber loses London for good?As if Uber's new CEO didn't already have his work cut out for him, now he has to deal with losing one of the company's biggest markets.
- 5 photos shot on the iPhone 8 Plus
- A car shop where kids learn to build a futureAaron Valencia was a teenager when his life hit rock bottom.
- These classic cars are a vehicle for self-expressionAaron Valencia's nonprofit, Lost Angels Children's Project, teaches low-income, foster and at-risk youth in California how to restore classic cars.
- A former addict is now inspired to share his passionOne family shares how they found a positive outlet and new look on life at CNN Hero Aaron Valencia's custom car garage in Lancaster, CA.
- Ready to trade up? Find out how much your home is worth
- San Diego homes for sale
- North Korea official: Trump is on a suicide mission