Who Am I?
HI, I'm Richard Woodling. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am above all things a Christian. I am also an author, speaker and a Dan Kennedy certified info-copywriter. You will find information about my book on these pages along with a link to my copywriting webpage. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Subscribe To Blog Via Email
- 2015 Will Go Down As the Year of the Citizen Soldier
- Illness And Alternative Health Solutions
- Why You Should Almost Never Talk About Religion Or Politics
- How To Spot A Ponzi Scheme or Don’t Be Duped Into Allowing Strangers To Steal All Of Your Money
- Why Political Analyst Earl Hutchinson Is Wrong About Dr. Ben Carson
- Potential Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson Attacked By Actor Russell Brand, But Why?
- The Quickening
- Why Human Beings Are Not The Product Of Darwinian Evolution
- Extrasolar Planet Discoveries Produce Speculative Feeding Frenzy
- SEO Articles For Various Clients
- Marriage Licences The Real Truth
- What Is Reality – Prepare To Be Surprised
- Update: Phil Robertson and Duck Dynasty Under Attack
- An Answer for Biblical Critics
- So, You Think You’ll Never Be Sued
- Zimbabwe's 'Crocodile' Emmerson Mnangagwa sworn in as leaderEmmerson Mnangagwa has vowed to be a president for all Zimbabweans at his inauguration ceremony on Friday, in which he paid tribute to veteran leader Robert Mugabe as his "father" and "mentor."
- Opinion: Will Zimbabwe's new President bring change?The new president of Zimbabwe is called "The Crocodile." Crocodiles are feared and respected in Africa, where the reptile patiently waits for its prey, half-hidden in the brown waters of the bushveld. An impala, a zebra or even a massive kudu knows that when they come to drink at a waterhole, the "garwe" might pounce. […]
- Investors put up $2.4M to shelter the homeless
- Tesla builds world's biggest battery in Australia
- Japan's latest scandal: Mitsubishi fakes data
- U.K. crashes out of world's top 5 economies
- Uber's massive hack: What we knowUber's disclosure that hackers accessed the personal information of 57 million riders and drivers last year, a breach it didn't disclose publicly until Tuesday, adds new potential legal woes for the already troubled company.
- Who inspires you the most?Their missions vary greatly: To provide loving homes for orphaned children, feed those in crisis or mend war's psychological wounds.
- Childhood cancer doesn't always mean isolationLeslie Morissette's son, Graham, was 6 years old when he was diagnosed with leukemia.
- Boxing gym gives kids a fighting chanceGrowing up in Detroit was not easy for Khali Sweeney.
- Ready to trade up? Find out how much your home is worth
- San Diego homes for sale
- Getting ready to sell? Find out what your home is worth now
- UntitledPolice respond to reports of shots fired at a central London underground station.
- UntitledPolice respond to an incident at the Oxford Circus underground station in London. A witness recounts the scene.
- UntitledPolice are responding to an incident at the Oxford Circus underground in London.
- Dad designs and 3D prints a prosthetic arm for his sonA father is using 3D printing to make a new arm for his son and other children like him around the world.
- UntitledHundreds of people were killed in an attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai region, Egyptian state-owned news agency MENA reported.
- UntitledDeep sea researchers of the E/V Nautilus vessel captured video of the bizarre Deepstaria jellyfish and an elusive squid dubbed the "vampire squid from hell."
- Zimbabwe's 'Crocodile' Emmerson Mnangagwa sworn in as leader